AWARDS FOR THE MOIRA ANDERSON FOUNDATION
- 2001 Runner Up- “Scottish Citizen of the Year” (Scotsman Readers) to Founder.
- 2004 Training Award- Silver Super County plaque for quality volunteer training services from North Lanarkshire Council to Trustees of the Foundation.
- 2004 National Training Award in Protective Behaviours from PBUK to Founder.
- 2005 “Scotswoman of the Year” (Evening Times Readers) to Founder & £5K to MAF.
- 2005 “Stars of the Community Award” from Monklands Association of Voluntary Services to all staff, volunteers and Trustees at the Foundation.
- 2006 OBE for Services to Child Protection in Scotland from HM Queen Elizabeth II in her 80th Birthday Honours List to Founder, presented at Buckingham Palace.
- 2007 Scottish Winners of the Nationwide Award for Community Endeavour (Adult Group) to all Trustees and Volunteers of the agency, and also UK Finalists.
- 2008 Open University Alumni Award for 2007/8 presented to Founder for her outstanding Contribution as an “Ambassador for Education” - The Open University.
2011 Finalists at VANL’s VOSCAR evening in the Category : Safer
2011 MAF Volunteer Marie Gault was selected as a Finalist for Volunteer of the
Year by VANL
2011 MAF Volunteer
Training- our Co-ordinator Anne Taylor was given an award by VANL
2012 MAF staff
awarded the Bronze Award by Healthy Working Lives
Magazine & Clarins UK Woman of the Year Finalist – £1000 award
2013 MAF given the
‘Volunteer Friendly’ Award by VANL